After a week and a little bit more of testing, I can finally review these two gorgeous lipsticks. For the pencils, I can’t say much. Just tested them quickly, but since I don’t use them, I wouldn’t know how they work in use. Barry M lipstick is from Superdrug, and the color is Ride or Die, and the Makeup Revolution is Echelon, bought from Prisma.
Makeup Revolution Retro Luxe Matte Lip Kit
- The lipstick applies smoothly and quickly. The wand is perfect!
- Costs 9,49€ in Finland, a reasonable price.
- It doesn’t dry my lips much. After hours and hours, I can feel it drying up a little. I have heard that these can be super drying, but I had a good experience.
- The pencil does feel creamy, not dragging.
- The pigment is there, and it stays on so well. I don’t have to apply more lipstick in every five minutes.
- I don’t know if the pencil should be lighter, darker or same color as the lipstick usually, but I don’t like that it’s a lot lighter color.
- Okay, so, the packing is beautiful and all, but it feels cheap. Doesn’t matter me that much, but still. Anyways, it looks gorgeous.
- Even if the texture is light, it can be little tacky, but still, kiss proof.
I can see myself buying more colors, but maybe on sale? The tackiness throws me off a little. But little over 10€, it’s an okay buy. However, if you do have dry lips, even a little bit, don’t waste your money. Or moisturize them a lot before use!
- Oh my god how light the texture is! I was surprised how liquidy the lipstick was, but it dried nicely and smooth, after applying.
- And about the applying of course, so comfortable.
- Lipstick holds amazingly through the day. As usual, it wears off a little after eating, but that’s okay. It doesn’t wear off until I eat something greasy. I don’t think any lipstick can handle that?
- It doesn’t get patchy, dry or anything like that. Looove!
- And the price? About 8€. I will buy more colors soon!
- I hate the “matte me up” font in the packing. It doesn’t look good at all.
- The products were so hard to get out of the box! And now I’m just looking something to complain…
Lipliner, sorry not talking much about that. I didn’t test it much, but it was smooth and easy to use, so that’s a plus! Seriously, I can’t think anything wrong to say about the about the lipstick. I bought my two ones from a Superdrug sale, and it was about 4€ per lipstick? What a bargain! But buying more colors, when I’m ordering from Superdrug again.