I have seen so many of these posts lately, and of course, I hopped in. Mostly in Finnish blogs, but oh well, let’s change the language to English! I’m always into tags, and I just love doing them, because they tell a lot about the blogger. So, let’s start! And oh, can we appreciate my hair color? My hair magician visited us last week again, and look what she did! Gorgeous!
3 lovely things in my days
- Luna. I don’t have much happening in my regular days, but our cat always keeps me company. She just comes next to me and purrs, which is super cute btw!
- Food. We eat pretty healthily, and I’m always waiting that my boyfriend comes home and we cook a meal. Or, he does. Even if he is working a late shift, if it is possible, we always eat together. It’s one of the times where our phones are away, and TV is off, so it’s nice just to focus talking to him.
- Blog. Since I don’t have a proper job yet, I have been working on my blog a lot. Just planning new content, using social media to promote and find inspiration. I made this my job (without getting paid) so that I wouldn’t go crazy.
3 lovely things about me
- I’m always looking both sides. Or at least I’m trying to, and sometimes it’s just harder. People always ask why I do this, but you can’t understand why someone is angry about something if you are not looking both sides of the fight. And this applies to everything when I can see sides.
- Motivation. If I love something, I’m 100% into it. And that’s why I would be a perfect employee for someone, wink wink.
- I have a spine. One thing I’m so proud of is my spine and how I won’t give up. After being pushed to the ground time after time, I stand up stronger always. Failures and rejection are the things that keep me pushing forward to achieve what I deserve.
3 lovely things in my life
- Family. No words for this, my family is just awesome.
- Relationship. We have been together more than five years now, and I’m so happy that I have found someone who appreciates me, loves me and is there with me always.
- My “office.” Is it weird to say this? I don’t know. But anyway, it’s a huge one in my life. We live in a small three-room apartment, and one of them is just mine. It’s a place where I can be creative, close everything out and just relax. Even if I can do those in our apartment, having a room has been a such a help for my mind.
3 lovely things this year
- New opportunities. New workplace, hopefully getting into school, maybe getting couple cents from this blog? I don’t know what’s happening this year, but I can’t wait to see.
- Cutting toxic people out of my life. Yes, this is a lovely thing. After thinking that some people are my friends, but after all, they are just using me, this is not the year for that bullshit. There is enough negativity in the world, so I’m not going to keep it next to me.
- Turning 25. I don’t even celebrate my birthday, but it’s nice to get older.
3 lovely things about my blog
- Readers. Thank you, everyone who reads this blog, I appreciate a lot. Seriously, it means a world to me.
- Improvement. After over a year, I have seen a lot improvement in my text and photography. My visual eye has grown so much, English becomes better every day and just the whole thing.
- It’s my memory planner. When I’m looking back my old blog posts, memories from those days come flooding, which is just amazing. I can store here what I have done, liked, loved… Everything that I want to share with the world. Would be fun thing to read, when I’m old!